Podcast episode number 6 is now live on iTunes. In this episode I interview Scott Grimmer who is a “travel hacker” who has turned his knowledge into a blog that makes enough money for Scott’s full time income. Scott’s blog is MileValue.com, where you can read more about travel hacking.
If you are unfamiliar with travel hacking, it’s a term used to describe figuring out ways to maximize your airline mile earnings to get heavily reduced travel expenses. Anything from cheap flights, to free hotel stays, to cheap cruises, travel hacking is a way to get the most out of your airline miles.
Don’t forget to join our PODCAST LAUNCH CONTEST. You can win a free year subscription to BoostWP premium membership.
Discussed on this Episode:
- How Scott got into starting his blog with travel hacking
- How Scott figured out creating his website with zero background experience
- How Scott scaled beyond the family and friend traffic
- Why writing more content isn’t the only way to grow your blog
- Using influencers to leverage your content
- How Scott figured out what service to launch with
- Different ways Scott monetizes his site
- How to get into some travel hacking tips and where to start
- Affiliate marketing tips
Download the podcast MP3 here (Right Click + Save As)
When You’re Done Listening To The Podcast Please Review It
When you’re done listening please leave me a review on iTunes – I really appreciate it and it helps to get more people to listen to the podcast.