Podcast episode number 5 is now live on iTunes. This week I got to talk with Brad Wayland. Now most of you have probably not heard of Brad, which makes him someone I refer to as a “silent baller”. Silent ballers are people who are making money online, yet aren’t talking openly about it.
While most of the time it seems that if you’re making money online, you are either on Twitter, being interviewed for podcasts or even teaching others how to do it. However, there are a large portion of people making money online who don’t go out of their way to talk about it. This makes them a silent baller.
Brad buys and sells websites on the side of being apart of a multi-million dollar company. He currently owns designm.ag, freelancem.ag, lostandtaken.com, dzineblog.com, webresourcesdepot.com, colorburned.com, zentextures.com, and webexpedition18.com.
Don’t forget to join our PODCAST LAUNCH CONTEST. You can win a free year subscription to BoostWP premium membership.
Discussed on this Episode:
- How Brad got started on online entrepreneurship
- What Brad’s annual revenue is
- Why venturing out beyond one job has led to Brad’s success
- How Brad got into buying content sites
- How Brad started to grow his network of websites
- Why Brad turned down revenue to focus on the freedom that is possible with online businesses
- Why keeping strict rules with Brad’s freelancers keeps his work to a minimum
- How Brad uses 301 redirects to launch new content and get rid of outdated content
- How Brad views websites and what to improve on them
- Why affiliate marketing is about the relationship
- Where Brad sees the sweet spot for purchasing websites
Download the podcast MP3 here (Right Click + Save As)
When You’re Done Listening To The Podcast Please Review It
When you’re done listening please leave me a review on iTunes – I really appreciate it and it helps to get more people to listen to the podcast.