Podcast episode number 4 is now live on iTunes. This week I got to talk with my old friend Pat Flynn. Since Pat has his own popular blog and podcasts, I wanted to ask him some questions that go beyond what most people know about him. Along with covering marketing tips and business ideas, we really dig into Pat’s growth as an entrepreneur and how he deals with the fear of starting new businesses and launching products that most people may not know.
Don’t forget to join our PODCAST LAUNCH CONTEST. You can win a free year subscription to BoostWP premium membership.
Discussed on this Episode:
- How Pat got ahead in the beginning by being authentic
- How long it took Pat got started making money online
- Why networking with other people was the best way for Pat to grow his site
- How long it took for Pat to start making money with Smart Passive Income
- What page on Pat’s site makes the most money
- How Pat still deals with the fear of selling and launching products
- Why authenticity has been the been email marketing tactic Pat has used
- How Pat deals with some of his audience not relating to him anymore
- The beginning days of Pat getting into Podcasting, including his failures
- How Pat’s podcasting has improved his life beyond his podcasting
- Pat’s tips for successful podcasting
- Where is Pat moving with his businesses in the future
- Why masterminds are crucial to Pat’s success
How To Get The Podcast:
Download the podcast MP3 here (Right Click + Save As)
When You’re Done Listening To The Podcast Please Review It
When you’re done listening please leave me a review on iTunes – I really appreciate it and it helps to get more people to listen to the podcast.