Podcast episode number 3 is now live on iTunes. In this podcast episode I talk with Bjork Ostrom, who is one half of the blog Pinch of Yum. Bjork handles the tech support and monetization while his wife, Lindsay does the blogging.
Along with running a Pinch of Yum, Lindsay and Bjork run a course, called Food Blogger Pro, specifically for helping food bloggers get their blog off the ground and growing.
Don’t forget to join our PODCAST LAUNCH CONTEST. You can win a free year subscription to BoostWP premium membership.
Discussed on this Episode:
- How Bjork and his wife started on Tumblr to grow their audience
- How Bjork got started on WordPress by volunteering to build a website without knowing how
- How for food blogs the photo is the equivalent of the headline
- How finding their differentiator, looking at what works and dissecting it led to Pinch of Yum’s success
- Why you should focus on email marketing no matter the niche you are in
- Why Pinch of Yum shares it’s income report
- Why podcasts and audiobooks are a great way to stay inspired to stick with your side projects
- Pinch of Yum’s experimentation with different advertising
- Why you should realize the concept of being an “expert enough”
How To Get The Podcast:
Download the podcast MP3 here (Right Click + Save As)
When You’re Done Listening To The Podcast Please Review It
When you’re done listening please leave me a review on iTunes – I really appreciate it and it helps to get more people to listen to the podcast.