Podcast episode number 2 is now live on iTunes. In this podcast episode I interview Jim Wang, who built and sold bargaineering.com for $3 million and now runs MicroBlogger.com. We talk about Jim’s beginnings as a blogger, how he grew his blog, and tactics we can all use to take our websites to the next level.
Don’t forget to join our PODCAST LAUNCH CONTEST. You can win a free year subscription to BoostWP premium membership.
Discussed on this Episode:
- Why Jim Wang got started blogging on a topic he didn’t know about
- Why being uniquely yourself is the best way to succeed in a crowded marketing
- How important networking is even for online businesses
- How growing your email list is the best way to make sure Google doesn’t hurt you
- How Jim broke social norms that got him extra attention
- Why syndicating traffic drove major growth for Jim’s website
- How Jim got over the fear of selling that most of us can relate to
- Why you shouldn’t share your website’s income with your coworkers (How Chris got Fired from his day-job)
- The background of Jim selling his blog for $3 million
How To Get The Podcast:
Download the podcast MP3 here (Right Click + Save As)
When You’re Done Listening To The Podcast Please Review It
When you’re done listening please leave me a review on iTunes – I really appreciate it and it helps to get more people to listen to the podcast.